my nuff

:: c0NNect mE hErE ::




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

:: klik tabung kahwen kite ::

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT’S TRUE..



Tell me..how do you find your true love or true lover??..how you plan to become a lovely lover..??..can you describe what you feel when you saw a handsome boy (mr.right) or prince charming or something else……there’s important for people to make sure about they’re feeling..and it seems to me when I try to understand other guys…expecially someone who’s really means in my life…
Everytime..when I try to close my eyes..i just imagine the one thing..very nice…It’s make my night very clear..very fast to see an every morning..can you just think about smooth..dreamt such a good thing…don’t you….it’s difficult for you to judge urself….
Just close your eyes for 10 second……..in our life….we must to realize all the thing, it doesn’t mean all what we like..we dream..it can be ur mine..sometimes we must to allow to leave them..it’s hurting your feeling…??..yesss it making you feel upset..whether you try to hide your true feelings..but to face the reality is must..
Ermm ohh what a messy word I’m talking about…now come back to what I want to say…when hear this song “over you by chris daughtry’..it’s mere really touch my heart..by the part of lyric…(I feel to far when you silence from me…and now I’m picking up the pieces..i’m spending all these second..putting my heart back together..cause the day I thought I had never get through..I GOT OVER YOU…)..’a little word has been changed by me..wakakakaka…so I could see the best part of you when putting back my heart over you…[can you understand what I’m trying to say..??..]..ohh no.. actually I just try to refresh my English skill ..so if u all can’t understand the reason why…just forget it..an a messy story….wawawa..but I don’t care..off your mindless..because I’m still going on…on..on my way..from the dark world..we should find the way ..may i find the rainbow on the last way…??..only me…should make it with a blessing God’s…of course laa bebb…
Ermm now when I’m remember bout the past…my love story..i’m really sorry for my God sake…yea sometimes I think I’m a bad girl..can grab myself on the bad place..HB…the old name…hate so much..i’m sorry..really2 sorry 2 hate you,,….there’s the only way to free all out…I’m just trying to b a gud girl…better person then yesterday…just let me up by way..you totally can’t give me back my rainbow…so just let me find my rainbow….ehh I think I should stop right now ..when we lock the dairy..we can’t opened it..just end up..drop my past here…
Next chapter,new epysode..new dairy {M.H.M.Y}…ekkekekeekke…the everything I need more is YOU…YOU..YOU..& YOU…who’s YOU..??you make me feel better than before…you make my dream become freshie..you make me smile..big big big smile…you show me the truly.. show me your truly kindness always there..??..i’m trying to fulfill my promise..i’m trying to spend my heart for you..i’m trying to love you..in front on the other dreaming..can you wait me…waiting for my love all out…facing the world with you…and will you make it so real…without you it’s hard to survive…
­`~~` .;’’;`~~` “..(^_^)..”
…………….Syanichi……….


klik lagi iklan sy sampai lebam...ahhaa..lot's of luv for TheM and YOU...maceh sweethand ^….^

No comments:

Post a Comment

iklan berjalan - sile bantu saya dengan KLIK di sini

< penjejak abadi >

mo0d